Book a session!
Thank you so much for signing up with Off Leash K9 Training! You will be amazed at the difference just one lesson can make for you and your four legged friend! Please use the tool below to schedule your lessons. It is best to schedule all of your lessons up front. It is a lot easier to cancel a lesson (we have a 24 hour notice cancellation policy) versus getting a last minute appointment.
Tips for Scheduling:
- Please book “Basic Obedience Lesson” for your first four lessons for the Basic and Advanced and Basic and Therapy Packages. Please book “Advanced Obedience Lesson” for your advanced lessons. Book “Therapy Lesson” for your last four Therapy lessons.
- Please book “Dog Aggression Lesson” for all 8 of your lessons if you signed up for the dog aggression package.
- Piney Woods Park (Durham) – Hannah works Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Ann works Mondays, Tuesdays and Sundays. Emily works Wednesday and Thursdays.
- Dorothea Dix (Raleigh) – Kathryn works Friday and Saturday mornings, Ashley works Mondays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- Carroll Joyner (Wake Forest) – Emily works Saturday.
All Lessons must be at minimum one week apart, but can be two or three weeks apart. Trainers do rotate on the weekends from who is working and who is off. If you wish to remain with the same trainer on a weekend please be prepared to skip weeks in training.